Thursday, November 27, 2008

An old piece.

Hello. You may know me as the shy guy that forgets everything, up all night, tired all the time, no sense of direction, can't drink for his life, Mr. "Nice Guy," etc. etc. etc. Now, let me re-introduce myself, the other side of me, that some of you may already know and for those that don't know... One that writes and records songs that never get done. BA-DA-BING BA-DA-BOOM! It's almost a new year and i am determine to change so here's a try... This blog site will mostly consist of my writings and music. Love it, hate it, debate it...

05.08.05

Essence
i cant paint a perfect picture or draw a straight line
but with these words, i feel inline
with the world and not declined
cause i have something that is mine
these rhymes keep me together
and moving like the human's spine
without it im senseless
like a person without time my world was once dots scatter
nothing really matter
till maybe the day after
i met you
we knew each other, we were coo
we got closer, and now i cant see life without you
but what is a dude to do
when he can't have a perfect girl like you
[incomplete]

i almost forgot,
Happy Thanksgiving!